Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Qualified applicants will have a basic understanding of welding and will need to pass a " 1 Inch Flat Weld Test" to be considered.
Pay is $11-$15 based on previous welding experience.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Adhere to any and all safety procedures
- Determine the appropriate MIG welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.G. Cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Ensure no flaws are present
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. And clamp pieces
- Will need to work in a team or individually
- Must pass a " 1 Inch Flat Weld Test"
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Capacity to communicate with coworkers
- Must adhere to a background check
- Able to pass a drug test
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 525-4775 or visit our office at 1846 1st Street, Idaho Falls, ID. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.