Small Engine Mechanic
To provide timely, quality, and cost effective repair and maintenance on mowers, edgers, tractors, trailers, and other equipment that requires preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, modifications and documentation.
- Perform routine maintenance such as lubricating parts and
completing tune ups.
- Repair or replace worn or defective parts.
- Teardown, repair, and reassemble small engines.
- Communicate with customers, listen to descriptions of problems,
and later prepare a cost estimate to present to customers.
- Diagnose problems with small engines and repair accordingly.
- Knowledge of small engines including design and function of
- Knowledgeable in the use of hand tools and other related and
necessary equipment (gauges, etc.).
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (additional
languages would be a plus).
- Experience in providing customer service.
- Attention to detail.
Please apply online: iescustomstaffing.Com and then follow up with our office to complete application.
IES is an equal opportunity employer, drug free workplace, E-verify participant and ACA compliant. Job specific assessments and skills testing will be conducted based on position.