Seed Processing and Field Work
Wendell, ID 83355 US
Start date is Monday, August 15 @ 6: 00 AM. This is a temporary position lasting around 4 weeks.
- Monday thru Friday
- 6: 00 AM to 2: 30 PM
- May include weekends and longer hours as needed
- Work with seed production equipment.
- Entering data into a computer inventory via Excel.
- Lift bags or buckets of seed and dump them into seed processing machines.
- Use proper tools to cut and collect plants.
- Ensure all equipment and tools are properly organized.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Forklift and/or scissor lift experience is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to walk up and down the stairs as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented.