Boise, ID 83704
This position will involve working at a large scale food production facility packing cheese.
Production Packing Hours:
- Monday - Friday
- Day Shift 6 a.M. - 2 p.M.
- Swing Shift 2 p.M. - 10 p.M.
- Evening Shift 10 p.M. - 6 a.M.
Production Packing Description:
- Feed product onto conveyor belts and processing machines
- Pack cheese into boxes and containers
- Visually inspect products
- Stack boxes on pallets
- Ensure good health and safety protocols
- Adhere to any rules and regulations
- Proper use of tools and equipment
- Maintain a clean work environment
Production Packing Qualifications:
- Able to bend, flex, lift 50 pounds, sit, squat, stand and stretch
- Capacity to communicate with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work in a team based setting
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Wear work appropriate clothing
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 323-0028 or visit our office at 7972 W. Fairview Ave. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
If you would like to make an appointment with us, copy and paste this link into a search bar