Pocatello, ID 83204
You will be participating in the construction of sustainable modular buildings that are built with quality in mind to meet any of our customers rigorous demands and needs.
Structures assembled in Pocatello range from: mobile offices, multiple level homes, classrooms, community centres, and many more innovative buildings.
This company prides itself on giving its employees opportunities to learn skills related to the industry. These opportunities provide financial and career growth. Many of our higher-earning employees began as entry level associates ( LIKE YOURSELF ).
Product Associate Hours:
- 6 am - 3 pm
- 7 am - 4 pm
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Working in a fast-paced production setting
- Use of power tools and other equipment
- Monitoring for product defects
- Read and interpret tape measures
- Use of various power tools (power drill, rivet gun, impact driver)
- Performing quick adjustments and repairs if needed
- Ensuring that production is kept smooth and flowing
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
Production Associate Qualifications:
- Must have great time keeping skills
- Ability to bend, flex, lift 50 pounds, maneuver, squat, stand and stretch
- Be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Capacity to communicate and interact in a diverse team
- Able to reliably use tools
Thank you for considering our company as an avenue of employment with which to advance your career.
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 233-0950 or visit our office at 150 S Main St, Pocatello, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To make an appointment with us, copy and paste this link into your search bar:
https://app.Acuityscheduling.Com/schedule.Php? Owner=16694409&appointmentType=8212522 We' ll see you soon!