Idaho Falls, ID 83401
You will be tasked with working in a canola production facility, receiving bagging and conditioning seeds.
To be eligible for this position you must adhere and pass a National Background check.
Processing Handlers Hours:
- Monday - Friday
- 7: 30 a.M. - 4: 30 p.M.
Processing Handler Description:
- Work lifting, bagging, and receiving canola seeds
- Environment will be professional will be productive
- Proper use of tools and equipment
- Collaborate within a team of diverse individuals
- Maintain a clean work environment
Processing Handler Qualifications:
- Must pass a national background check
- Able to bend, flex, lift 50 pounds, squat and stretch
- Willing to be trained on forklifts and obtain a forklift certification license
- Capacity to communicate with others
- Adhere to a UA/drug screening
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 552-4775 or visit our office at 1846 1st Street, Idaho Falls, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To schedule your interview with us, copy and paste the link below in the search bar: