Printing Production Operator
Nampa, ID 83651
You will be responsible for ensuring that all printed materials are created to standards and that the production line continues to run smoothly.
This is a temporary position (that is full time for the duration) that begins in January.
- Monday through Friday
- 7 am - 4 pm
- 2 pm - 10 pm
- Overtime is available
- Work in a fast paced printing production environment
- Ensure that the printing line is kept flowing
- Must be able to multi-task and articulate complex problems
- Participate as part of a collaborative team
- Proper use of tools and equipment
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Wear work appropriate clothing
- Able to bend, flex, lift 75 pounds, stretch and squat
- Capacity to communicate with coworkers
- Must adhere to a UA and Background Check
- Have great hand eye coordination and hand dexterity
Must be able to pass an on the job training test.
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 463-9228 or visit our office at 732 Caldwell Blvd # C, Nampa, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To make an appointment with us, copy and paste this link into a search bar: