Plastic Factory Assembler
Nampa, ID 83651
You will be producing high quality durable plastics, that can be used by our customers for years to come! We strive to only give them the best plastics available.
Plastic Factory Responsibilities:
- Manufacture and mold plastic containers, drums. Etc.
- Work in a fast paced production environment
- Proper use of production equipment
- Attention to detail to ensure products are free of sharp edges
- Ensure quality at all stages of production
- Follow all directions and instructions
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
Plastic Factory Requirements:
- Able to lift, bend, squat, stretch, walk
- Capacity to lift 50 pounds
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Ability to communicate with other coworkers
- Adhere to a UA and Background check
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 463-9228 or visit our office at 732 Caldwell Blvd # C, Nampa, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To make an appointment with us, copy and paste this link into a search bar: