Meat Production and Packaging
Clearfield, UT 83401
As part of the food production team it will be your responsibility to assemble food dishes and trays, while working in a fast paced meat handling facility.
The environment inside the building can range from cold to hot climates. Qualified applicants will be able to handle these diverse climates, while ensuring that production is kept flowing.
This position is located in South Salt Lake, Utah. However, you must visit or call our IES office in Clearfield, Utah in order to register and interview for this position.
Meat Production and Packaging Hours:
- Monday - Friday
- Swings: 3 pm - 12 am
Meat Production and Packaging Description:
- Assemble and pack food trays and prepared dishes
- Work in a diverse climate
- Thrive in a fast paced meat facility
- Follow all directions and safety procedures
- Ensure personal cleanliness
- Handle a variety of meats (bacon)
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Use of proper protective clothing
Meat Production and Packaging Qualifications:
- Able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must have great punctuality and attendance
- Capacity to communicate with coworkers
- Ability to bend, lift, flex, squat, stretch, walk
- Adhere to a UA and Background check
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 801 525-9212 or visit our office at 129 State St # 130, Clearfield, UT. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To schedule your interview with us, copy and paste this link into a search bar: