Idaho Falls, ID 83401
You will be tasked with working in a production facility, receiving bagging and conditioning canola seeds.
- Work in a heavy labor scenario: lifting, bagging, and receiving canola seeds
- Meet standard operating procedures
- Use of tools and equipment
- Ensure continued production at all time
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work within a team of diverse individuals
- Monday - Friday 40 hours a week
- 7 a.M. - 4 p.M.
- 30 min lunch plus two 15 min breaks
- Must pass a national background check
- Able to lift 60+ pounds and occasional lift with a team 100+ pounds
- Willing to be trained on forklifts and obtain a forklift certification license
- Capacity to communicate with others
- Adhere to a UA Screening
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 525-4775 or visit our office at 1846 1st Street, Idaho Falls, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.