Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Qualified applicants will posses great work ethic as well as the ability to work within a diverse team.
- 6 am - 4: 30 pm or 4: 30 pm to 3 am
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Receive and store a variety of equipment
- Work within a diverse team
- Proper and safe use of equipment
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Able to lift and move 50+ pounds
- Capacity to communicate with coworkers
- Ability to bend, lift, flex, stretch and squat
- Basic use of computers, math and writing skills
- Able to work within a diverse team
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 525-4775 or visit our office at 1846 1st Street, Idaho Falls, ID. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.