Pocatello, ID 83204
You will be performing building maintenance, as well as maintenance on the manufacturing equipment. We need someone who is dedicated to safety, quality, and continual process improvement.
Pay will be $15.25-$20.25 DOE.
- Perform maintenance functions in a safe and profitable manner
- Perform and/or coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs
- Perform troubleshooting and repair duties as needed
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance/repairs of production support and facilities equipment, i.E. Air compressors, forklifts, lifting equipment, HVAC system, and filtration systems.
- Install and/or oversee the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all new and existing production and production support equipment.
- Work with departments to ensure maintenance activities are performed in alignment with production schedules
- Initiate and maintain records within the maintenance electronic tracking system
- Ensure compliance with safety policies and procedures, as well as all state and federal requirements
- Follow all building code requirements
- Maintain a safe, clean, and secure work area
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and outside contractors
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and close attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Manufacturing and maintenance experience is required
- Working knowledge of machine controls and PLC controllers, vacuum and hydraulic systems, and pneumatic, mechanical and electrical systems
- Able to troubleshoot, repair, and/or make recommendations, and perform root cause analysis
- Working knowledge of following policies for inspecting, maintaining, and repairing facilities, building systems, and production equipment
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings, equipment specifications, diagrams, and operating and service manuals
- Proficient in the use of power tools, measuring devices, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance practices, and working in a manufacturing environment
- Able to perform electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic, and plumbing repairs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and preventative maintenance software
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining certification to operate material handling equipment, i.E. Forklift, elevated work platform, and overhead crane
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work at heights
- Ability to work overtime as required and respond to after-hours service calls when scheduled or in emergency situations
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 233-0950 or visit our office at 150 S Main St, Pocatello, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To make an appointment with us, copy and paste this link into your search bar: