MIG Fabricating and Welder
Boise, ID 83704
We need people with superb attention to detail and great work ethic. This position will require you to work in a fast paced environment, welding a variety of materials.
This is a day shift position. Monday - Thursday 5 a.M. - 3: 30 p.M.
MIG Fabricating and Welder Description:
- Weld a variety of construction equipment, lighting and power generators
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.G. Cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain good equipment
MIG Fabricating and Welder Qualifications:
- Previous Mig Welding experience
- Able to bend, flex, lift 50 pounds, squat and stretch
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Capacity to work in a fast paced work environment
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 323-0028 or visit our office at 7972 W. Fairview Ave. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
If you would like to make an appointment with us, copy and paste this link into a search bar: