Industrial Lab Technician
Nampa, ID 83651
This is a full time position that is temporary.
- Ensure that all products' analytical, micro and organoleptic properties are in compliance with specifications.
- Contacting Quality Manager immediately when product does not meet specifications.
- Recommending process adjustments to meet specifications.
- Obtain raw and pasteurized as well as finished product line samples for testing.
- Calibrate equipment and insuring that testing equipment and methods are functioning properly
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a positive work attitude
- Bachelor s degree in a science discipline preferred or working toward a science degree
- Performing extra tests when needed.
- Capacity to to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to work individually or in a team
- Great communications skills
- Basic understanding of microbiology
- Superb organizational skills
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 463-9228 or visit our office at 732 Caldwell Blvd # C, Nampa, ID. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.