Home Health Aide
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
You will promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process. Provide physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Pay is based on, if applicant has attained a state of Idaho nursing license.
- $8.25 per hour without license
- $9 per hour with license
- Identifies patient care requirements
- Establishes a compassionate environment
- Promotes patient' s independence
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies
- Maintains patient confidence
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Clinical Skills
- Must have bedside manners
- Nursing Skills
- Administering Medication
- Medical Teamwork
- Capable multi-tasking,
- Able to communicate with coworkers and patients
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 525-4775 or visit our office at 1846 1st Street, Idaho Falls, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.