Idaho Falls, ID 83401
You will promote and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process. Providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
This position will pay between $8.25 and $9 per hour, depending on if candidates have achieved CNA certification.
Home Caregivers Responsibilities
- Identifies patient care requirements
- Establishes a compassionate environment
- Promotes patient' s independence
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies
- Maintains patient confidence
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
Home Caregivers Qualifications:
- Clinical Skills
- Must have bedside manners
- Nursing Skills
- Administering Medication
- Medical Teamwork
- Capable multi-tasking,
- Able to communicate with coworkers and patients
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 552-4775 or visit our office at 1846 1st Street, Idaho Falls, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To schedule your interview with us, copy and paste the link below in the search bar: