Nampa, ID 83651
You will be responsible for the handling of materials necessary to build computer chip boards.
This position is a graveyard shift!
10 pm - 6: 30 am
- Assemble electronics circuit boards and products
- Receive and send freight
- Using measurement scales to record freight dimensions and weights
- Able to accurately record product weights and measurements for quality assurance
- Must have attention to detail to ensure received product is of good quality
- Perform manual and clerical duties, related to shipping and receiving
- Work within a diverse team of receiving experts
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to bend, lift, stretch, squat
- Capacity to lift 40+ pounds
- Ability to communicate well with other employees
- Rudimentary computer skills
- Basic reading and writing skills
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 463-9228 or visit our office at 732 Caldwell Blvd # C.