Clearfield, UT 83401
You will be producing high quality durable plastics, that can be used by our customers for years to come! We strive to only give them the best plastics available.
Factory Assembly Hours:
- Days 8 a.M. - 4 p.M.
- Swings: 4 p.M. - 12: 30 a.M. ($13)
- Graves: 12 a.M. - 8 a.M. ($13.50)
Factory Assembly Responsibilities:
- Manufacture and mold plastic tables, chairs, sporting equipment, etc.
- Trim excess plastic from molds
- Work in a fast paced production environment
- Proper use of production equipment
- Attention to detail to ensure products are free of sharp edges
- Ensure quality at all stages of production
- Follow all directions and instructions
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
Factory Assembly Requirements:
- Able to lift, bend, squat, stretch, walk
- Capacity to lift 50 pounds
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Superb hand eye coordination and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with other coworkers
- Adhere to a UA and Background check
This position if you have achieved perfect attendance during your scheduled 40 hour scheduled work week, you will be eligible to receive a $50 attendance bonus.
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 801 525-9212 or visit our office at 129 State St # 150, Clearfield, UT. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To schedule your interview with us, copy and paste this link into a search bar: