Experienced Mig Welder
Boise, ID 83704
We need people with superb attention to detail and great work ethic.
This is a day shift!
- Weld a variety of construction equipment, lighting and power generators
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.G. Cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain good equipment
- 4 years of MIG welding experience
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Capacity to bend, flex, lift, squat, stretch, walk
- Mon Thur
- 5: 00 AM 3: 30 PM
- Overtime on Friday
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 323-0028 or visit our office at 8013 W. Fairview Ave, Boise ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.