Clearfield, UT 83401
- Communicate directly on all activities related to equipment coordination
- Handle all equipment verification reports
- Utilize software such as ERP and MS Access
- Follows area procedures in handling tools
- Compiles lists of tools that appear to be obsolete
- Works with manufacturing to ensure proper installation and use of tooling.
- Makes disposition regarding scrapping tools or returning them
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Capacity to communicate with customers and employees.
- Knowledge and understanding of equipment coordination
- Ability to perform basic computer operations, including database applications.
- Must be proficient with MS office and outlook
- Working experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 801 525-9212 or visit our office at 129 State St # 130, Clearfield, UT. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.