Boise, ID 83704
- Follow and understand electrical schematics, field wiring and panel wiring
- Must have basic understanding of electrical testing equipment.
- Knowledge of Sequential power up and multimeter
- Must be able to perform panel component lay-out, systems testing and trouble shooting
- Proper use of tools and equipment
- Wear work appropriate clothing
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Read and comprehend directions and schematics
- Ability to use a tape measure
- Must be able to understand fractions and decimals and be able to convert both.
- Able to mount electrical components with supervision.
- Capacity to communicate with coworkers
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 323-0028 or visit our office at 8013 W. Fairview Ave, Boise ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.