Electrical Assembly and Manufacturing
Boise, ID 83704
All employees begin on a day shift schedule and may transfer over to a swing shift schedule at the beginning of September.
This is a temp to hire position. Pay is between $13 and $14.30 per hour
Electrical Assembly and Manufacturing Hours:
- Monday - Friday
- 6 a.M. - 4: 30 p.M.
- 2 p.M. - 10.30 p.M.
Electrical Assembly and Manufacturing Description:
- Assist with the installation of high and low voltage panels
- Mount electrical panels with supervision
- Identify different wire and connector sizes
- Demonstrates the ability to properly use a square and a level in component mounting
- Able to assist with field installation of electrical components
- Has the ability to run component cabling
- Properly pin and unpin electrical connections
- Identify the different components on a high/low voltage panel
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Must be able to properly crimp on electrical connectors
Electrical Assembly and Manufacturing Qualifications:
- Must be able to proficiently read a tape measure
- Understands fractions and decimals and be able to convert both
- Able to bend, flex, lift 40 pounds, squat, stretch and walk
- Assist with installation of components and tubing
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools used in plumbing and how to safely use them
- Can identify different materials used
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow directions
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 323-0028 or visit our office at 7972 W. Fairview Ave. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
If you would like to make an appointment with us, copy and paste this link into a search bar: