Customer Service Representative - Work from Home
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Full-time and part-time positions are available!
Pay is $9.50 per hour. This is a work-from-home position.
- Paid vacation time/PTO
- Education & Tuition Reimbursement Program for employees enrolled in college courses
- Follow proper technical procedures utilizing computer and telephone equipment to contact or transfer prospects in order to generate a qualified lead base to meet client expectations.
- Professionally greet prospects by speaking clearly and listening effectively.
- Read from and adhere to script procedures as established by the client, which may involve a rigid verbatim script.
- Maximize lead generation by utilizing proper gate-keeping techniques and sales procedures.
- Maintain an acceptable level of quality assurance scores.
- Establish and maintain an acceptable sales rate.
- Accurately log qualified leads/sales following proper documentation and reporting procedures.
- Enter data consisting of letters and numbers onto web forms using keyboard and mouse.
- Successfully qualifies leads by verifying all required information according to client and company guidelines ensuring a fully compliant lead.
- Comply with all federal, state, client, and company rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service by maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Assist in new hire training when needed as well as any other tasks given by management.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards prospects, co-workers, and all levels of management.
- Maintain absolute professionalism while dealing with irate or upset prospects, and properly deescalate calls as required by campaign protocol.
- Multi-tasking the essential job functions by reading, typing, speaking, and maneuvering through multiple web forms/screens/browser tabs simultaneously.
- Maintain acceptable attendance according to the policy as well as ensuring that the company meets its contractual obligations to its clients by working the required dialing time requirements as determined by your schedule.
- Be able to adapt readily to changes in scripting, campaign procedures, policies, and any other necessary requirements associated with the job.
- Strong communication skills, such as using professional language/grammar, and being able to speak clearly and audibly.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, web forms, and procedure manuals both on and off of the computer as well as on paper.
- Good computer and keyboarding skills.
- Goal and attention to detail-oriented.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Type an average of 25-30 words per minute with 90% accuracy