Pocatello, ID 83204
Construction Associates Duties:
- Working in a fast-paced production setting
- Use of power tools and other equipment
- Must provide your own small tool belt tools such as screwdrivers and hammers
- Use of various provided tools (power drill, rivet gun, impact driver, tape measures)
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
Construction Associates Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of construction experience in any field
- Ability to bend, flex, lift 50 pounds, maneuver, squat, stand and stretch
- Be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 233-0950 or visit our office at 150 S Main St, Pocatello, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To make an appointment with us, copy and paste this link into your search bar:
https://app.Acuityscheduling.Com/schedule.Php? Owner=16694409&appointmentType=8212522 We' ll see you soon!