Computer Chip Manufacturing
Boise, ID 83704
This is a temp to hire position.
- Mount electrical panels with supervision
- Identify different wire and connector sizes
- Demonstrates the ability to properly use a square and a level in component mounting
- Assist with the installation of high and low voltage panels
- Able to assist with field installation of electrical components
- Has the ability to run component cabling
- Must be able to properly crimp on electrical connectors
- Properly pin and unpin electrical connections
- Identify the different components on a high/low voltage panel
- Must be able to proficiently read a tape measure
- Understands fractions and decimals and be able to convert both.
- Lift 40 pounds
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools used in plumbing and how to safely use them.
- Assist with installation of components and tubing
- Can identify different materials used
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow directions
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 323-0028 or visit our office at 7972 W. Fairview Ave. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.