Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Assembly Technician Description:
- Assemble components to a final configured product
- Measuring equipment and hand tools.
- Read and interpret, operation sheets, templates, blueprints
- Set up and operate automatic
- Perform any rework from test failures in accordance with standard repair
- procedures, as well as incorporate ECN' s into completed boards.
- Verify quality of product
- Hand soldering, some wave soldering depending
- Must wear work appropriate clothing
- Maintain a clean work environment
Assembly Technician Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience
- Previous experience in hand soldering.
- Familiarity with IPC standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to bend, lift, flex, stretch, squat
- Adhere to a UA and Background check
Thank you for applying with IES Custom Staffing. Give us a call at 208 525-4775 or visit our office at 1846 1st Street, Idaho Falls, ID. Give us a like on Facebook too. Check out our website for more available positions https://jobs.Iescustomstaffing.Com/.
To schedule your interview with us, copy and paste the link below in the search bar: